Caffeine...Ice Cream?
Pumpkin Ice Cream is the greatest thing since Hot Apple Cider! Yum!!! So now it's 10:30 at night, I've just consumed a rather sizable dish of yummy ice cream, and I'm hyper as hell. What the crap?!
There is finally an end in sight to craziness at work. Our last day of the season was Sunday, and we spent the day today taking the boat out of the water. (Sure, it sounds like a simple task, but don't be fooled. It's a very long, hurry up & wait, then hurry up again process that involve the use of numerous muscles that don't get used that often & will therefore be sore tomorrow.) This month at work will be kinda weird as far as scheduling goes...but next month I'll finally be back to a Monday-Friday schedule! Woo Hoo!!!
And who can argue with this warm fall weather?! Sunday was absolutely gorgeous! Randy & I took advantage of the great weather by heading out to Oak Openings and getting in some good hiking. Apparently we weren't the only ones with this idea...it seems it was family picture day at the park.
Nothing yet about the other job I applied for (but I have a feeling it'll be a few weeks).
Anywho, not a whole lot specific to tell. Lots of upcoming plans (& possible plans) for the rest of this month. More later when there's more exciting news.

4 Comments:
Ice cream is good no matter what form it comes in :) Although I have a sweet spot for pumpkin treats!
The park was packed when we went last Saturday too. Didn't see too many people out this morning despite the extremely warm weather.
Yeah, I didn't get any splinters this time, but boy were/are my arms sore. The wind picked up just as we making the 90 degree turn into the lagoon, making piking nearly impossible.
You know the news about the old boss right? I assume if you'd talked to Farthing at all you do.
Ok, posting more than 1 pic at a time: Just click on the "add image" button as many times as you need. A lot of people use a program called "Hello" too. It will automatically resize oversized pics for you & can make posting pics a bit easier...I use about 75% of the time when I post pics. You can download from the web.
Yep...that's about all everyone knows. The new boss is great though! I miss JS but our new boss is awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home