Interview Update
Well I had my interview last night. I think it went pretty well. They asked pretty typical questions & I was able to answer pretty intelligently. I think I gave a pretty clear idea of my prior experience & my qualification. I did well on my part...not it's just time to wait & see. If I'm chosen to move on, they'll give me a second phone interview. Then they'll bring in the finalist type of candidates for a 3rd interview & tour of the site, meet with the board of directors & all that jazz. They hope to have the position filled sometime the 1st week of December. So I'll have an answer either way within the near future. I'll keep you all posted. If I move on - great! If not, well I gave it a good shot & got a bit more interview practice in the process. No huge loss. I'll just have to keep looking.

4 Comments:
Good luck!!! Love the pics :) Hehehe, I thought about Anne before you even mentioned it - we're too funny!
I am sure you did great!
Good Luck, Ruthie!
Good luck Ruth!
Post a Comment
<< Home