Pictures!!!!
So here are some cool pictures that I took on my trip. All of these were taken on my first day when I took a tour of 3 different plantation houses. All of these pictures were taken at our 1st stop - Evergreen Plantation. It was a pretty cool place, as you will see. It was once a working sugar cane plantation. It still has 20 some original slave cabins, most of which housed 2 families (& they were tiny). The Big House was pretty cool. It is now a private vacation residence. The whole place was pretty cool. Check it out. I'll post more pictures of more of my trip later...maybe later tonight.

3 Comments:
For those of you who commented on my previous post (Day's Off & Prison), I've replied in the comments, so give it a quick look.
awesome pics Ruth!
Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home