Remember When...
Remember when Friday meant that the week was over and there was a relaxing weekend ahead of you? Those were the day. It's Friday and I'm tired...okay, more like exhausted. This week at work has just been exhausting. My body is getting used to work this physical, but ajusting to working in this heat again is draining! I've been absolutely exhausted after work every single day this week. Soon enough my body will ajust and I'll be back to my good old energetic/hyper self, but I'm dragging at the moment.
It may have something to do with the fact that things outside of work are busy as well. I helped Randy pack last night...I managed to get 95% of the kitchen packed up and ready to go. And I have the day off from work tomorrow so I'll be helping Randy move in to his new place...another long day. It should be fun, but draining as well. Eventually things will calm down, won't they?
Anywho, my lunch break is about over, so I'll get back to work for now. I'll finally have internet at my place on Monday, so I'll be online more often hopefully.

2 Comments:
"Adjusting to working in this heat"? Where are you? It's FREEZING here! Will summer ever come? After being teased by a couple warm days, I'm dying in the cold! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Ut oh, that sounds serious :( Hope everything is okay at work!
Post a Comment
<< Home