Post # 101
Wow! This is blog post number 101 for me on Blogger. I haven't been on Blogger that long have I? Man, I must just be really long winded or something (please no comments from the peanut gallery Randy & Shannon.)
Wendy's visit was great! Lot's of catching up. It was cool to see her again. Maybe I'll get to go for a visit at some point and see her new job. One of our other friends only lives about 3 hours from Wendy's new job, so we could visit V-Bug too maybe! That would be awesome! I guess it all depends on money & how much of it I have.
My mom's birthday was yesterday so tonight Randy & I are going out to dinner with the 'rents. Yum...steak!
I'm loving this not going into work until Noon thing. And I managed to get Sunday off too since I have to work the holiday on Monday. And holiday pay will never hurt.
Anywho, gonna go do something productive until I have to leave for work so I'll catch ya all later.

2 Comments:
How did you figure out what number blog you are on? I bet mine is like a 1,000 because of all the photos.
Glad you and your friend had a good time!
When you sign in, go to your dashboard and it'll have a list of your blogs (I somehow have mine & a friends that are listed). It gives you the name of the blog (which you can click on to udpate or make changes. And over to the right it'll tell you the date of your last update & the number of posts you've published. I've written a few that never got published that I saved as drafts...I think those factor into that number too.
Post a Comment
<< Home