Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Interview Update

Well I had my phone interview yesterday afternoon and I think it went pretty well. They said that had narrowed the applicants down to a final 6 that they were interviewing so it's encouraging that I made their final 6! They still have more people to interview so they said they'd get back to me either way within the next couple of weeks. Now all I can do is send my thank you letter out and wait patiently. Thanks for all the good luck wishes!!!

Life in general is good. Busy, busy, busy - but good. Nothing too exciting to talk about so I won't bore you with the day to day details. Overall, things are going well and life is pretty routine. At this stage in life routine is comforting. More later when life is a little more exciting.

3 Comments:

At February 01, 2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the update ;) Good luck!

 
At February 01, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger April said...

again, good luck to ya!! :)

 
At February 02, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Amanda and Nathan said...

Congrats on the phone interview. I really hope it all pans out for you. Lots of luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home