Hyper!!!
Thanks to my Little Brother, I've had this song stuck in my head for at least 3 days now (I checked his blog & he has it as his background music)...what can I say, it's catchy & fun. (I know this link was pretty popular around the web a couple of months ago, but if you haven't seen it yet, check it out...it's freakin' funny as hell!)
In other news, no dice on that other job. They did however offer me a summer "leadership position". Hmmm...hard decision - stay at a year round job that gives me benefits, or take a 10 week job for less pay & no benefits. Gee, I think I'll stay where I am. But thanks for the offer anyways. No big deal. I'm pretty happy that I made to the final 6 canidates, so no problem. And I really do have a lot of resume building opportunities at my current job these days, so it's just as well I stick around for at least a little bit. And this also means that I can renew my lease...at least for 4 to 6 months anyways (since I have the opportunity to go month to month after my year is up). I'm really comfy in my place & moving is such a pain in the ass. Sure I'd like a larger place, but it's not really too feasible right now unless I have a roommate to help with the higher rent & utilities. It's all good though.
Well, Randy is leaving me...for the weekend that is. He's headed to Cleveland for a full filled few days of boy stuff. Which means I get to entertain myself for the weekend. Tomorrow I'll probably just hang out at home & watch a movie I rented earlier this week that's due back tomorrow. Saturday I'm going to see Brokeback Mountain with my friend Angela. I miss working with her & chatting all the time...& we both chat a lot. :-)
The rest of the weekend will likely consist of doing some laundry & lots of curling up on the couch under a warm blanket with a good book. Life is good.

6 Comments:
don't worry I will be keeping an eye on the boys ;)
Too bad about the job--they don't know what they're missing! Don't you love when they offer you something as a consolation prize? Dweebs. :)
Sorry to hear about the job :(
By the way, I'm addicted to the fatboy singing site, I've been watching it for like the last 5 minutes laughing hysterically!!!
Thanks....I needed that!
Nice site!
[url=http://zusbqybm.com/jjee/hqsh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pitbntml.com/oqon/hzvr.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Thank you!
http://zusbqybm.com/jjee/hqsh.html | http://pizwijiy.com/ehhf/dyxa.html
Post a Comment
<< Home